Terms of Service
Table of Contents
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; harmful; abusive; pornographic or includes nudity; offensive; harassing; excessively violent; tortuous; defamatory; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights; false or misleading; obscene; vulgar; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, including the Company’s servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Services;
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts or bots in order to collect usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Services, or to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Services;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Services. If you do so, you acknowledge you will have caused substantial harm to the Safe Transportation LLC, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay the Company $50 for each actual or intended recipient of such communication;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without Safe Transportation LLC’s prior written consent;
- Use any portion of our Services and DATA to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use any portion of our Services and DATA in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law;
- Attempt, facilitate or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.
If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
Exceptions to Arbitration
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
OUR SERVICES TERMS
“Safe Airport Transfer” (SAT)
“Safe Will Call” (SWF) from the Airport
“Safe Meet & Greet” (SMG) from the Airport
“Safe Point to Point Trips” (SPT)
Group reservations“ (SGR)
Short notice reservations
Extra Stop Fee
Seatbelts are provided for customer safety. Safe Transportation requires customers to wear safety belts while inside the vehicle, but it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the seatbelt is securely fastened, as required by law. Operators reserve the right to refuse service to parties out of compliance with applicable laws. To review the safety belt laws for the area in which you will be traveling, please visit the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website.
Our sedans typically seat four passengers with limited luggage space. SUVs seat 6 passengers with limited luggage space. Seating capacity may vary, dependent on location. Oversized or excess luggage may require a second vehicle at an additional cost.
Seat capacity is limited to seats with working safety belts. State laws prohibit loading vehicles beyond seating capacity. Any attempt to do so may require additional vehicle reservations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONCERNS
Customers are encouraged to notify us of their experience, good or bad.
Limitations on Compensation Following Service Failure
Where it is determined to be company fault, customers may receive compensation in the form of a partial or complete refund, reservation credits, or through other means.
In most cases where alternative transportation is taken and paid for by the Customer, reimbursement will not include a full refund of the original reservation but will reimburse the difference paid for the alternate mode of Transportation over the original cost of the reservation with service.
Limitations on Compensation Following Missed Flights
When it is determined to be company fault, Safe Transportation may provide compensation not to exceed $100.00 per person for domestic flights and $200.00 per person for international flights.
Safe Transportation does not assume any responsibility for lost income or potential income, overnight lodging duo lost flight and other losses resulting from missed professional or personal functions. When traveling to an important event, it is recommended to allow extra travel time by booking earlier than the recommended time to avoid delays.
Limitations on Customer Claim Time
The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that, unless a longer period is mandated and made unwaiveble by law, any claim relating to the services provided to Customer hereunder, including, without limitation, claims relating to damaged luggage, missed flight or other out of pocket expenses due to any alleged service failure, must be brought within week after the occurrence of the act or omission that is the subject of the claim.
For Credit Card Refunds: Once approved, a refund request is submitted within 48 hours, excluding weekends and federal holidays and in some cases it might takes 3 to 5 business days to appear in your account. The refund is then completed by Customer’s financial institution. Customer should refer to their financial institution to check on status of refund.
For Check Refunds: Once approved, refund requests are entered on a daily basis. Checks are cut once weekly and put in the mail for delivery to the address provided every Friday; delivery varies dependent on holidays.
Traveling with Children
State laws do not allow children to ride in the lap of an adult. If your child is under the minimum age/weight standards, you must supply an approved car seat for each child to whom the applicable law applies or using web- based option to reserve standard seats with extra fees. It is recommended that traveling parents and legal guardians become knowledgeable about the applicable laws in the states in which they will be traveling. For more information on applicable laws, please visit: the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website. Operators reserve the right to refuse service to parties out of compliance with state law.
Pets are permitted in our vehicles with advance reservations. All pets, excluding service animals, must be kenneled. Pets less than 25 pounds may be held in a lap carrier. Pets larger than 25 pounds are not allowed in our vehicles. All pets must be properly secured within the carrier at all times.
Service animals are permitted on vehicles. Please be mindful of the vehicle size while booking rides with a service animal.
Customer is responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. When he/she provides information for travel, the Customer agrees that the information will be accurate. Safe Transportation is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the service, its official websites.
Confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservations in advance of the reservation. Also, our operation will call you after reservation to confirm the details with you.
Our waiting fee is the charter price divided by 60 minutes which if you make a reservation for sedans will be $1.41 and for SUVs is $1.75. The driver might charge your credit directly inside the car.
Waiting time for will call trips in the airport is 45 minutes after the flight connected to the gates unless you call and ask your driver to wait more, which in that case the waiting time fee would apply. If you can’t answer your phone or do not contact your driver, we assume it will be no show and unassign the driver. In such a situation the driver going to get paid in full and we don’t refund anything, and if you call us after waiting time and ask for a car, you have to pay for a new reservation.
Waiting time for Meet & Greet trips is 1 hour after the flight connected to the gate. You may contact your driver with the information that we provide if you can’t find him/her inside the terminal. It happens that the airport changes the gates for some flights, and it causes confusion for both parties. Any meet and geet after 1 hour waiting times considered a no show trip, and no fee will refund.
Waiting time for any other trips like airport trips, point to point, or hourly charter (for a pickup) is no longer than 15 minutes unless you have a verbal agreement with the driver. In such a case waiting time fee will apply in the car. If you wouldn’t contact your driver, he has the right to leave the pickup location after contacting us. This trip will be treated as a no show, and no fee will refund.
In order for riders to enjoy safe, comfortable rides, drivers work hard to maintain clean vehicles.
Riders are responsible for damage to the interior or exterior of a vehicle caused by incidents such as vomiting or food spills.
Cleaning fees are assessed and charged according to the extent of damage. Cleaning fees depend on vehicle type is between $300.00 to $500.00.